TWI Job Relations (training, 2h, certified)
- Online 2-hour training by Zoom
- Completion of the workshop, along with the implementation of the project, will result in the receipt of a e-certificate
- e-certificate is powered by Lean Global Consulting and Lean Community
- e-certificate is issued in PDF and NFT form (see example)
- Project preparation required to obtain a certificate (1 month for preparing the project after the course)
- Maximum 20 participants per workshop
- Language: ENG
- Trainer with over 15 years experience in TWI – TWI Global Coach in Automotive, author of the book – Standardized Work with TWI
- See the Trainer profile on the FreeLIB
TWI Job Relations helps our leaders build the level of trust and collaboration with front-line teams needed for successful continuous improvement. Success requires SKILL and WILL – they are like two sides of the same coin.
TWI Job Relations teaches the essentials of leadership and positive employee interactions. Developing and maintaining constructive relationships prevents problems from arising that hinder better performance and improvement. JR lays the groundwork for building another layer of stability into your processes, supported by an atmosphere richer in team spirit and collaboration. Job Relations emphasizes “Respect for People”. It trains and coaches supervisors on how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and, most importantly, it aids in developing a logical, common-sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view.
All income from the sale of training in $LEAN will be transferred to Job Placement and Community Wallet, where it will be burned according to the burning ratio.
- Practical examples
- 4-step TWI JR method for problem-solving
- Preventing problems
- JR practical form for solving a problem
- Store Name: Lean Community
- Vendor: Lean Community
- No ratings found yet!