The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www.market.leancoounity.org (the “Site”), operated by Leancoin sp. z o.o. registered in Poland and managed by Astral Hodling OU registered in Estonia, (the “Astral”), known as Lean Global Marketplace (the “Marketplace”).
Astral processes payments for purchasing Leancoin (the “LEAN”) and operates process of withdrawal LEAN.
Please read these Payment Terms carefully before making or receiving payments through the Site. By making or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your employer or any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Payment Terms. These Terms are supplemental to Lean Global Marketplace’s General Terms of Service, as applicable (the “Terms of Service”).
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings given to them in the Terms of Service.
Balance is the aggregated amount of LEAN from your Revenue as a Seller and/or purchased LEAN as a Buyer. LEAN are presented in Balance as a Stable LEAN – points which are 1-to-1 pegged to LEAN.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Marketplace platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Balances.
Revenue is the LEAN that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Marketplace, subject to these Terms.
- Each product or service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 92% of the purchase amount.
- Marketplace accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Balance.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- To withdraw your LEAN revenue, you must have provide the SPL blockchain address because LEAN is SPL tokens. In case of questions feel free to contact Marketplace at email@example.com.
- Sellers and Buyers may withdraw their revenues using withdrawal options presented on the Seller`s dashboard.
- For security concerns, Astral may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue or Buyers to withdraw their funds to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Marketplace accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on current gas fee and it is presented during withdrawal process.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Astral’s approval.
- Withdraw to your Solana blockchain address because LEAN is SPL token.
* Additional fees may apply based on gas fee.
- Buyers purchase LEAN on the Marketplace by FIAT currency or cryptocurrency.
- Buyers use LEAN for purchasing products and services on Marketplace.
- In most locations, purchases of LEAN on Marketplace can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Cryptocurrency. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- On the Seller`s and Buyer`s dashboards balance is presented in Stable LEAN – internal points used for transactions inside Marketplace. All Stable LEAN are 1-to-1 pegged to LEAN (see Terms of Service).
- Astral ensures that number of LEAN in the Lean Marketplace Wallet (see the Leancoin White Paper here) cover all Stable LEAN which are stored on the balances of Buyers and Sellers.
- When Buyers and Sellers decide to withdraw their balance, Stable LEAN will be liquidated and LEAN will be sent to the pointed blockchain address by Seller or Buyer.
- Service fees are taken only from Seller. At this moment administrative fee is 8%.
- All LEAN from fees will transferred to Job Placement and Community Wallet where they will be burning according to burning ration (see Leancoin Token White Paper).
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through Site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from Astral in electronic form.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Marketplace, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Marketplace; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Astral may be required by applicable laws to charge users with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes. Any amount Astral will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by the Buyer, and any amount Astral will be required to withhold will be deducted from the Seller’s revenue, as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the site, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Customer Support department for assistance at email@example.com.
- Marketplace encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the communication channels.
- Eligibility for requests to Marketplace to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Marketplace delivery system.
- Astral may make changes to these Payment Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Astral will make a new copy of the terms available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Astral after the date on which the Payment Terms have changed, Astral will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER MARKETPLACE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MARKETPLACE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MARKETPLACE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, MARKETPLACE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.