Make Animated Video for Your Brand (1 min)
Typically, the process of creating an animated movie involves several stages:
- Concept and development: This stage involves creating the story and characters, designing the look and feel of the movie, and writing the script. This is usually the most time-consuming and costly stage, as it involves a lot of brainstorming and iteration.
- Storyboarding and pre-production: Once the concept and script have been finalized, the next step is to create a storyboard, which is a visual representation of the script. This is used to plan out the action and pacing of the movie.
- Animation: This stage involves bringing the characters and environments to life through animation. This can be done using traditional animation techniques or computer animation.
- Post-production: Once the animation is complete, the movie must be edited, sound and music must be added, and special effects must be applied.
Animated videos can be an effective way to communicate information or tell a story because they offer several advantages over live-action videos:
- Flexibility: Animated videos allow you to create any type of character, environment, or situation, without the limitations of live-action filming. This makes them ideal for showcasing complex concepts, processes, or scenarios that would be difficult or impossible to film in real life.
- Attention-grabbing: Animated videos can be very engaging and eye-catching, with bright colors and dynamic animation. They can be used to capture and hold an audience’s attention.
- Simplicity: Animated videos can simplify complex or abstract ideas, making them more accessible to a wide range of viewers. They can make use of abstraction, metaphor and other rhetorical device to make the message more memorable and efficient.
- Cost-effective: Animated videos can be less expensive to produce than live-action videos, especially when it comes to creating complicated or fantastical scenes. Additionally, they don’t require actors, shooting on location and other costs that come with live-action.
- Reusability: Animated videos can be repurposed and used in multiple contexts and platforms, such as social media, websites, and presentations.
- Language agnostic : Animated videos can be created in a way that it doesn’t need any spoken or written language making it easy to convey message to people from different language backgrounds.